Students must choose to have access to a professional channel of communication in order to choose and plan their education and career needs wisely, and implement decisions about their future in a well-planned manner to ensure the value of their time and parents’ investment.
We provide the following key services to students:
- Delivering free information and guidance on studying in the UK.
- Organising preparatory classes for English Language Tests (i.e. IELTS) as part of the requirement of immigration documentation.
- Provision of the latest information on the selection of educational institutes.
- Processing, assisting and documenting of the online application, paper application forms, UCAS, costing of studies, provision of scholarships and living etc.
- Comprehensive student counselling service in selection of suitable courses and the appropriate education institute depending on academic qualification and funding to meet the student needs.
- Visa Guidance/help on the requirements.
- Pre-Departure Briefing; to fully prepare the students before travelling to their educational destinations.
- Help will be given in finding suitable part-time jobs and accommodations etc.
- Airport pickup service at foreign destination airports is also available for our students.
Finding suitable accommodation in London can be challenging. The International Student Service Office (ISSO) at FSBL assists students to find accommodation locally before starting their course. We work with local accommodation agencies, landlords and households to provide a selection of suitable student houses for let during term time.