FAQ’s for FSBL Learners
To apply for replacement certificates, please visit our replacement certificates page for more information.
To amend details on your certificate, please visit our amend certificates page for more information
To find an approved FSBL
centre near you, please message firstname.lastname@example.org with your location details and we will send through a list of your nearest accredited centres.
Please speak to your centre or training provider regarding the non-receipt of your certificates or exam results. It may be that there has been a problem with the processing or delivery of your documentation and your centre can contact us and discuss this further.
To view the full course syllabuses of our available Qualifi qualifications please visit our qualifications page for more information.
Please view our progression and comparison chart for further information.
For comparisons of worldwide qualifications not achieved through Qualifi with UK qualifications please contact UK NARIC (The National Recognition Information Centre for the United Kingdom) directly using the contact details below:
Phone: +44 (0)871 330 7033
To appeal against your exam results, please visit our how to appeal page for more information.
If you have a complaint or feedback about our service, please contact us in order that we can investigate this using our complaints and feedback procedure. When making contact, please give us the following information if you have it:
– what the complaint or feedback is about;
– your full name and learner reference number (if you have one);
– your college, centre or training provider’s name and the Qualifi approval reference number;
– the qualification or unit title and qualification reference number;
– copies of any relevant supporting documents.
We promise to:
– acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days of receiving it;
– give you a full response within 30 working days. If this is not possible, we will let you know after 15 working days.
FSBL Quality Standards
At the heart of FSBL commitment to the creation and awarding of respected qualifications is a rigorous focus on high standards and consistency, beginning with recognition as an Awarding Organisation (AO) by the qualification regulators for England (Ofqual), and as a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
Your pathway to a graduate degree
Our university progression agreements mean you can apply your FSBL
Level 4 and upwards diploma, towards a graduate or post graduate degree from the UK or the USA.