|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Crisis Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/6067/7|
|Progression routes:||A FSBL Level 7 and 8 Diploma; directly into employment in an associated profession; or an appropriate dissertation only for a Masters Degree at one of our University partnerships.|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Next Qualification Review date:||09/07/2023|
The level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Crisis Management is a qualification for aspiring strategic leaders within the logistics and supply chain sector. In particular this course looks to equip leaders with the tools necessary to build strategic resilience into their supply chains, in a blend of historic models and modern day techniques.
The Diploma is designed to provide learners with the expertise required to undertake a career as a logistics and supply chain leader and it also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and knowledge. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across the industry.
- Critical Issues: Strategic Framework for Understanding Risk and Resilience Building
- Engineering Systems Views of Supply Chain Resilience
- Sector Specific Supply Chain Resilience Management
- Ethical and Social Supply Chain Management
- Critical Issues: Supply Chain Crime, Corruption and Terrorism
- Critical Issues: Management of Supply Chains during Natural Disasters, Climate Change and Pandemics
- Apply and make critiques of different approaches and implementation standards with regards logistics and supply chain operations
- Evaluate the role of strategic leadership in supply chain risk management
- Review the impact of globalisation on an organisations extended logistics and supply chain operations
- Understand and apply the principles of sustainability in supply chain leadership
- Analyse problem-solving techniques that are specific to supply chain crisis management and resilience building
- Manage strategic risks and build resilience in a global supply chain
- Analyse the impacts of supply chain shocks on business operations
- Evaluate resilience measures in context to differing global supply chain operations
- A minimum of a Level 6 qualification in a related sector or;
- Bachelors degree or;
- A minimum of 3 years’ managerial work experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge.