|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/4199/3|
|Progression routes:||FSBL Level 8 Strategic Management and Leadership, LLM with the associated partner University, or directly into employment in an associated profession|
|Availability:||UK and International|
|Next Qualification Review date:||01/03/2022|
This qualification has been created to develop and reward learners with legal skills and knowledge in international business law and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to a wide range of sectors. This programme aims to develop legal skills, analysis, logical thinking and knowledge that can be applied in further study, the legal profession and public service. It provides students with an understanding of law in the context of business to equip them with the abilities needed to work with advanced issues.
- International Trade Law
- Commercial Trust Law
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Financial Crimes
- Company Law
- Legal Research and Research Methods
- Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices
- To understand the wide range of subjects in international business law.
- Develop an understanding of the legal framework that governs the international business transactions within the industry.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the commercial trust law, company law, international trade law, intellectual property law, and the law of financial crimes in the international business.
- Develop research skills and ability to write on key areas in international business law.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 6 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in the legal sector and/or;
- Learners who possess a level 6 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their
careers in business.
Find out more about this course
Sign up for our newsletter for Latest Updates on our Online Courses and Scholarships.