|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||601/7656/8|
|Progression routes:||Dissertation to complete Master’s Degree at a UK University|
|Availability:||UK and International|
|Next Qualification Review date:||30/09/2023|
This qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive-level roles in medium or large corporations. It provides a programme of learning for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help to achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world;
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree
Find out more about this course
Sign up for our newsletter for Latest Updates on our Online Courses and Scholarships.