|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/0723/7|
|Progression routes:||Dissertation to complete Master’s Degree at a UK University|
|Availability:||UK and International|
|Next Qualification Review date:||30/11/2023|
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation. It focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective accounting and finance manager.
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of accounting and finance within the industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world;
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree
Find out more about this course
Sign up for our newsletter for Latest Updates on our Online Courses and Scholarships.