|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 7 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||603/5210/3|
|Progression routes:||Directly into employment in an associated profession|
|Availability:||UK and international|
|Next Qualification Review date:||14/10/2022|
The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their aesthetic practice capabilities within the health and aesthetic sector. The expected outcome of the Certificate, which is the achievement of a recognised UK qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations and the aesthetic industry globally.
This qualification will prepare learners for employment and support a range of roles in the workplace. This qualification provides a specialist work-related programme of study that provides breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, along with practical skills required in the aesthetics sector. This qualification will help to prepare professional staff and managers of the future in the aesthetics sector. This qualification provides a generic core of mandatory units that apply in all aesthetics contexts.
- Facial Aesthetics Consultation
- Psychology of Facial Aesthetics
- Botulinum Toxin Injections to the Face and Neck
- Temporary and Reversible Dermal Fillers to the Face and Neck
- Management of Complications and Medical Emergencies
- To understand and apply the principles and practice of aesthetics treatments
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between
aesthetic theories and their practical application in the aesthetic world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to the aesthetic industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- A Level 5 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice
- Degree or equivalent
- Current and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) and anaphylaxis management training