|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||601/5442/1|
|Progression routes:||Final year of UK University Honours Degree|
|Availability:||UK and International|
|Next Qualification Review date:||30/11/2023|
This qualification has been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management and care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
- Principles Underpinning Health and Social Care
- The Management of Quality in Health and Social Care
- Research Project
- Partnership working in Health and Social Care
- Working with Service users with Complex Needs
- Analysing, synthesising and summarising information critically.
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research and appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision.
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- Circumstances, whether within their own area of employment, or through promotion to a supervisory or management position, or to adapt to changes in the health/social care environment.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Learners who have work experience at a managerial level and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care or business.
Find out more about this course
Sign up for our newsletter for Latest Updates on our Online Courses and Scholarships.