|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||601/6050/0|
|Progression routes:||Final year of UK University Honours Degree|
|Availability:||UK and International|
|Next Qualification Review date:||30/04/2022|
This qualification provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines, growth organisations or business start-ups face. Learners who want to make a success of their own business venture or to develop their skills in promoting or creating growth in organisations will gain significantly from this qualification. The inspired student or entrepreneur will gain valuable insights into the characteristics, skills, resources and tools required to drive a growing organisation or business start-up forward. Learners will be required to be proactive and engage with businesses that have growth strategies or start-ups with ambition. Learners will be expected to create ideas and plans that support their personal business goals or those of organisations that they are involved with.
- Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Creativity
- Influences on Organisational Growth and Development
- Venture Management – Growing a Business
- Marketing for Growth Organisations
- Developing and Launching a New Business
- Social Enterprise and Third Sector Organisations
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources.
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 3 and/or 4;
- Learners who have work experience and demonstrate drive and ambition to start their own business, or work in business development;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their own business or shift careers.
Find out more about this course
Sign up for our newsletter for Latest Updates on our Online Courses and Scholarships.