|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification|
|Qualification number (RQF):||601/5058/0|
|Progression routes:||FSBL Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or the second year of a 3 year Honours degree at a UK university|
|Availability:||UK and International|
|Next Qualification Review date:||30/11/2023|
This qualification has been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management and care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
- Academic Study Skills
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
- Reflective Practice
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health
- Analysing, synthesising and summarising information critically.
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research and appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision.
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- Circumstances, whether within their own area of employment, or through promotion to a supervisory or management position, or to adapt to changes in the health/social care environment.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have the capability and drive to develop.
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work-related skills and know-how.
Find out more about this course
Sign up for our newsletter for Latest Updates on our Online Courses and Scholarships.