|Qualification title:||FSBL Level 4 Diploma in Business Management|
|Qualification type:||Vocational Related Qualification (Higher Education)|
|Qualification number (RQF):||601/6048/2|
|Progression routes:||FSBL Level 5 Diploma or the second year of a 3 year Honours Degree at a UK University|
|Availability:||UK and International|
|Next Qualification Review date:||30/04/2022|
The Level 4 Certificate provides an introduction to the main facets and operations of organisations. It introduces the challenges faced by modern day businesses. The Qualification focuses upon developing and understanding skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective organisational manager and leader.
- Communications in Organisations
- Leadership and the Organisation
- Financial Awareness
- Managing Change
- Business Operations
- Developing Teams
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources.
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example, ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have the capability and drive to develop.
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work-related skills and know-how.
Find out more about this course
Sign up for our newsletter for Latest Updates on our Online Courses and Scholarships.