FAQ's for Centres
To apply to become a FSBL approved centre, please visit our become an approved centre page.
Please contact us via email@example.com to confirm your centre details so we can validate the information.
To apply for replacement certificates, please visit our replacement certificates page for more information.
Requests for approval for qualifications are managed via an application form. Please download here. Once complete, please return this application by post or electronically (with an electronic signature) to FSBL Limited using an authorised email address.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (UK applicants) or email@example.com (non-UK applicants)
If you have a complaint or feedback about our service, please contact us in order that we can investigate this using our complaints and feedback procedure. When making contact, please give us the following information if you have it:
– what the complaint or feedback is about;
– your full name and learner reference number (if you have one);
– your college, centre or training provider’s name and the Qualifi approval reference number;
– the qualification or unit title and qualification reference number;
– copies of any relevant supporting documents.
We promise to:
– acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days of receiving it;
– give you a full response within 30 working days. If this is not possible, we will let you know after 15 working days.
For further details please visit here
It is our aim to treat each case fairly and consistently. However, if you disagree with a decision we have made regarding your candidate’s examination result, you can appeal against it. Please visit our Appeals Policy for more information.
Using the FSBL Approved Centre logo boosts your profile and we would encourage active approved centres to seek permission to use it, for example on stationery, promotional material, prospectuses, signage and exhibition stands as well as in press adverts in order to promote courses leading to FSBL qualifications. There are certain rules and conditions attached to its use. In order to get permission to use the FSBL Approved Centre logo, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. A centre shall not use any other form of our logo without our prior written consent.